Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

On the eve of Father's Day, I often think about the Dads in my life - My own Dad, who has been gone from this earth for 10 years ( already !! it just seems like yesterday that we lost you <3 ) And of course my sweet husband, the Daddy to our team of amazing kids. We have learned so much together, how to be parents, how to be "mates"...we are still learning, how to give and take, how to work together,  how to share this journey. 
I love you so much, honey - Happy Father's Day !!

Many blessings to all the Dads out there - to the SuperDads,  Dads to be, Dads to angels, Dads to other men's kids, Grand-Dads, Dads who wish they could be Dads, all of you - thank you for how much you have to give, for being the men our children need, and for being willing to learn how to be even better Dads... You are celebrated on Father's Day and always !

Hugs,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment